Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a range of of healthcare services including the following clinics:
- Diabetes: blood tests, annual review, medication review
- Asthma: annual review, spirometry, peak flow, inhaler technique, medication review.
- COPD: annual review, spirometry, peak flow, inhaler technique, medication review
- Breathlessness: annual review, spirometry, peak flow, inhaler technique, medication review, includes heart failure etc.
- Minor Surgery: joint injections, wart removal.
- Smoking Cessation: help and support to stop smoking.
- Hypertension: blood pressure checks, annual review, medication review.
- Find & Treat: health check including blood tests for prevention of heart disease.
- Health Trainer: advice & support for a healthy lifestyle.
- Ante Natal: midwife attends to pregnant women
- Baby Clinic: 6 week developmental checks, vaccinations &immunisations, liaison with health visitor
- Cervical Smears: appointments are available with the practice nurse.
- Teenage health advice
- Influenza vaccine
- Family planning
- Holiday vaccinations
- Well person check
- Shingles Vaccine for eligible patients